Welcome to Year 5
In our class, we have three adults supporting learning: Mrs Vause (Class Teacher), Miss Blackburn (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) and Mrs Shaw (Teaching assistant).
- develop our multiplication and division methods in maths,
- write suspense stories in English,
- learn about the Anglo Saxon times,
- create sculptures in the style of Barbara Hepworth in art,
- create interactive timelines in computing
- learn about rolls in gymnastics
- learn about which countries speak Spanish
- learn about Abraham across the religions in RE
- learn about materials and properties in science
Have a look below at some of our work from this half term!