Here at Castleton, we will:
Value strengths in each other;
Work within agreed policies of the school;
Create a happy, caring and safe school;
Encourage children to think for themselves, ask questions and find answers;
Create an environment of trust.
School policies are in place to ensure that all children are safe and safeguarded at Castleton, following Government guidance, "Keeping Children Safe in Education" (January 2022).
(Please click on link to read full guidance)
Our designated staff for child protection are:
- Mrs Riley (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Mr Jones (Deputy Safeguarding Lead)
- Mr Darnell (Co-Headteacher)
- Miss Rachel Dodson (Family Support Worker)
- Mrs Gleadhill (Safeguarding)
- Mrs Evans (School Business Manager)
- Mrs Penny (School Administrator)
- Mrs Darnell (SENCO)
- Miss Tompkins (Children's Centre Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Mrs Bennett (Children's Centre Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Please click on link to read our full Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.