Family Support Worker
If you feel our Family Support Worker can offer advice or support please contact Rachel Dodson
Phone number: 075456 04123
Castleton Primary School and Children Centre Family Support Worker can offer…
- Confidential support for parents/carers
- Support with your child’s behaviour
- Support with school issues
- Parenting programmes
- Support to access benefits and debt advice
Support to access organisations for employment or training
- Advice on local housing services
Advice on local support organisations for families and children emotional well- being
- Offering advice, support and guidance about parenting
Health and Wellbeing
We know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times may require additional support, at Castleton we are committed to supporting children’s and families health and well-being. Positive mental well-being is important for Children and Families to flourish and thrive to have a fulfilling outcome in life.
Please click on the links below for further information to support children’s and families health and well-being.