All children from Reception upwards are expected to wear school uniform, which is as follows:
- Navy blue sweatshirt
- White/pale blue/navy polo shirt or shirt with collar
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Summer school shorts in black or grey
- Summer school gingham dress in blue
- Appropriate school shoes (no sandals or heels)
All children from Reception upwards are expected to bring, and change into, PE kit for their indoor and outdoor PE lessons.
- White/pale blue/navy blue t-shirt or polo shirt (plain or with school logo)
- Navy, grey or black tracksuit bottoms or shorts
- Pumps or trainers
Uniform with the school logo is available from School Union Shop. Please click on the link below to be order. There is free delivery on orders over £50 (if a few of you want to club your orders together to benefit from this). Remember, July to August is a very busy time for uniform providers
For health and safety reasons, children are not permitted to wear jewellery other than small stud earrings. Watches are permitted but must be removed before PE lessons.
Please ensure that all items that children wear to school, including shoes and coats, should be named. All lost property is disposed of at the end of each half-term.